Tuesday, December 04, 2012

A holiday by the sea.

We are relaxing. Getting rid of our Victorian Tans and turning into crispy golden fried Tasmanians.

I LOVE to laze about in the sun and sleep off the sleep debt I have accrued from all the nasty late night cleans leading up to coming down.

Boy has been IPading away on our play school app and really getting into making pictures.

He grows and learns and surprises me everyday.

He really is amazing and wonderful and every other similar descriptive word that I can't think of right now.

It is good to fill up the tank.

It is good to be far away from all the stresses that were the move and winter and everything before that.

I feel like we are finally feeling the rewards of our hard work and patience.

It has been a long time with a small flicker of light for hope at the end of a very long tunnel.

But I can finally see the light is coming closer and that our family will be better off for the long hard journey of apprenticeships and long hours and no pay.

And I imagine the tunnel will open onto a glorious field with sun and flowers and light.

And rabbits and stuff...

In the meantime. I'm enjoying the time off before returning to the grind.

 

1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

he will be all grown up and ready for school when you go home..he he