Monday, August 27, 2012

Sometimes I need a kit-kat

Today I woke up with the worst headache of the century and a sore throat to boot, luckily, today is Monday and that means Boy goes off to day care to " pway" with his friends. 

It always happens around the change of seasons. I am drinking lots of tea and resting my sore little head today.

Also- luckily, I seem to be majorly sick on Mondays lately and then fine the rest of the week ( or manageable at least) so Boy doesn't get too neglected.

I am feeling like some curry tonight to help burn the bugs away... If anyone wants to drop some of this by?

C'mon, you know you want to ... Also, could you throw in a family home evening lesson too?

Great! My place or yours?

2 comments:

Collette said...

What's this got to do with kitkats?

Nettie's Blog said...

you know i would be ther in a flash ..curry and FHE lesson and supper in hand...love Nettie..(maybe a game of Whodunit..and with what??? you know the one ..Miss Scarlet with the candle stick in the Dining room....you know the one!!!! Love ya Netiie XXXX