Thursday, August 16, 2012

hey, you! yes, you!

I just whizzed myself a fatastic (fat, yes because it will make you fat) banana smoothie. yumm..

So with one hand holding my smoothie, {did I mention it has got REAL banana in it} and the other typing all on its own - I present to you.

THURSDAY'S BORED DAY..

I shall now bore you with NOT typing in courier (sigh.. I will leave you hanging on tenterhooks for a while longer)

The week that was ... and a very busy one at that.

Donna Hay salted caramel
 cheesecake with caramel sauce

questionable?

So addicted to sweet potato and cashew dip.
 must remember percentages to make exact replica
 in the "mix"

Slides at the park are slidey

Learnt how to use scissors properly

AH.. I love this kid.

Costco with the Bestie.
Hopefully I will be back to blogging regularly again next week when I have a "slower" week.. or tomorrow. Yes, I might finish some more courier moments for tomorrow.. get excited! {no not you Collette we know you can't handle BDA's (blogging displays of affection)}


2 comments:

Collette said...

haha yeah they are nearly as bad as PDA's and you guys are hopeless at that too! xx

Nettie's Blog said...

they really look impressed sitting there...hope you got them a lolly or two ????