Thursday, July 19, 2012

the language of Loke

Hunna & I are honestly like a really good series of books. {ok, maybe not really good - but a series none the less}  One that may be difficult to understand if you don't read the first chapter.. or chapter 10 (the thrilling cliff hanger plot twisty bit).
The very first picture of us together..
We have our own language, our own natural progression (like that time I talked about the names I've called him) If you don't quite catch the beginning it may be hard to understand the jargon we use towards the middle (considering we are only in the middle..)

The other day I was going through my blogs and realised what poor form I had the year we met & after we got married.. [considering it was the same year] See down the side - in 2009 I only blogged a measely 34 times!! [I know you just looked then] This was, perhaps, due to the fact we were madly in loke and couldn't see past each other.

Anyway, I don't want to forget anything so I am going to start recapping our life.. my life so far. From beginning to end.

So, heres the deal.

I don't know if you've noticed but if I am talking something in the past... I use:

This font.Courier to be exact.


So now you know, If I am about to go all reflective on you. 


I'll do it in courier.


Because, apparently.. reflecting in courier is the new black.


so this post will be very important for you if you want to skip the reflective bits because


A) you don't care
or
B) you were there and it's nothing new.
(although if you were there.. Mum, Collette, Simone & Lisa - it might be interesting to see my view of the situation)


In-fact it might be more interesting for you because I may decide to recap my teenage years and you could literally gain insight into the crazy mind that was & probably still is mine.



I am hoping, this whole process, of writing myself down, will help me to understand myself better (because lets be honest, even I have trouble with that one) 


" Moments are the molecules that make up eternity"- Neil A. Maxwell

oh joyous joy! 
So, beware, more courier moments to come.

3 comments:

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

Phew!
What a task, reflecting on your life's journey!
Love the new layout btw...

Lisa Helen said...

I'm intrigued!

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

bring it on! I'm excited! and you've inspired me...