Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Easter Traditions

This year I am trying to start an Easter tradition.


 I wanted the tradition to be something that would get us all involved and be great for giving away (as well as eating) hehe



We got some arrowroot biscuits. (because they're shaped like eggs)


Then we smoothed over some icing. (we cheated and got Betty Crocker, yumm..)


Some of us decorated and some of us ate..


Once we had finished I popped them in the fridge for 5 minutes to harden up.


Then we got onto part two.


I found this great template from Martha Stewart


In hind site I could've just printed it straight onto the card board - Boy has actually coloured in a few boxes as well but I didn't grab a picture of them.




 Then we filled it with a home-made egg and a couple of real ones.

Happy Easter everyone ! x

1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

wow i wish you could leave one at my house...that is gorgeosu..well done you guys...an easter tradition in the making..