Friday, December 09, 2011

Holiday Fever

Because we are going on Holidays, I am feverishly getting all the tasks done I have been procrastinating.



I have had the parts for the toggles of the tee pee sitting around for a couple weeks, waiting for me to finish this job off..



Over the last couple days I finally knuckled down


Find my tee pee tutorial and more pictures here on the booqi blog



(above, Chief Boy)

This morning boy has been lolloping around in his new tee pee, I think he is adorable in it.. and out.

1 comment:

melandpeter said...

That Tee Pee is AMAZING! You are so clever Jess. Well done on finishing it especially since I know how busy you've been. Not that you'd have room but how fun would it be to take your tee pee on your holiday and take pics of you guys in it at all the amazing locations you'll be visiting? he he